The Sun & Moon Jar night light helps set the mood in any room. Place the jar in your family room, bed room, back yard patio or even take it on your next camping trip. No matter where you place the jar, the warm glow will surely add ambiance to your surroundings.
Today I’m going to explain the steps to make your own Sun & Moon Jar.
- 1x AAA Battery holder (2 AAA Batteries)
- 4x 5mm LED (2 Blue, 1 Yellow, 1 Orange)
- 1x SPDT Switch w/ Center off
- 1x Current limiting 100ohm resistor
The kit to the left shows most of the above components and is $9.99
- Ball Mason Jar (Set of 12 $9.00)
- Frosting Spay Paint ($4.00 a can)
- Goop Glue (Any good glue will do, I just happen to like GOOP) ($9.00 a tube)
Tools You Can Use:
Let’s Get Building!
If you are not familiar with how LED’s work give this post a quick read.
SUN & MOON JAR STEP 1 – Prepare The LED module
I use a small needle nose to make the “L” shape.